Saturday, January 21, 2012

No news is good news?

So the saying goes... For now, that's my story & I'm sticking to it. We are looking forward to hearing from Dr Holt Monday with good news and clarity on next steps. I told Emilia the "cancer" part of the story last night. She is so much like Kendall & I. Pretty much her reaction was, well, not much of a reaction. She said she hopes I don't lose my hair because it's beautiful. I'm glad she knows. She & I had a fun overnight to Chattanooga; she did well in her meet today. Kendall & Eri took the Mini & traded it for a gorgeous candy apple red Taurus with lots of cool technology. End of an era... In a month we will be a 2 car family again. More when I know more. Don't stop praying, chanting, drinking wine, or mustering up positive karma however you do that! It's going to work, I just know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading our comments!