Thursday, August 16, 2012

Week of September 3rd

So we are confirmed for the Final week of chemo to start on Labor Day, September 3rd. Need some help that week if anybody is able.

Kendall signed up to run a half marathon on the 3rd so if anybody wants to volunteer to watch the brats for a few hours that morning we would appreciate it.

The other thing we need are "chemo chaperones" for Monday, Tuesday & Thursday if anybody is willing? It's about 9 am til 4 pm but I will take whatever time you can give.

The final, fun, thing I need help with is someone to plan & execute a small. Party for the staff on Friday afternoon. This party is NOT about me but it's about the nurses, techs & receptionists who have been so amazing these last 9 months.

So let me know if you want to help with any of these! I'm pretty sure there won't be any more schedule changes. Unless I have another appendix!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading our comments!