Sunday, August 12, 2012

Feeling Better! And Pics from Disney...

Finally I seem to be on the back side of this doggone virus.  It really had me down for a couple days but I'm feeling much better.  Thanks for all the notes & well wishes - much appreciated!  I still have a bit of a cough & chest congestion but hopefully that will disappear over the next couple days.

Kendall & I were able to go out to dinner last night & to see The Campaign.  I haven't laughed that hard in a while - we were both in tears.  It was a really fun night for our last night as DINKs.  We are looking forward to meeting with Dr Keedy on Tuesday morning.  And I'm looking forward (as much as possible) to getting chemo out of the way this week.

Now, what we are REALLY excited is getting our kids here in a couple hours!!  They have had an amazing and fun time in Florida - I am so thankful that my family has been willing and able to make that time so special for them.  But we really miss them and I think they are starting to actually miss us too.  We will enjoy the day together today then I'm taking Monday & Tuesday off to finish getting ready for school - we have some shopping, lockers to decorate, backpacks to sort out, doctors appointments, dentist appointments, etc.  Plenty of fun stuff to do together so EB is ready for a Thursday start & Eri for a Friday partial start!

Here are some photos of them enjoying their time in Florida.l  Looking at these photos makes me appreciate my brother and sister-in-law so much.  I hope one day I can return the favor!!


Uncle Mike, Julianna & Eriana matching at Disney World


Julianna & Emilia on a ride


Eriana after 14 hours at Disney - still going strong


The cousins having fun




Emilia & Julianna - do you like Emilia's imitation of Goofy?


She is so beautiful


Looks like fun.  Notice she is wearing a belt - Uncle Mike has a rule
that if you have belt loops & don't wear a belt you have to pay him a dollar



Makes my heart skip a beat to see her in a veil


Aunt Cara gave them each a $10 allowance to spend at Target
& they chose these matching swimsuits.  Adorable.

Love this line up in front of the Haunted Mansion.


And this sums up probably how they will be feeling when we pick them up... 
This is Eri on a boat ride in the Everglades.  Flat out exhausted.  Priceless.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading our comments!