Thursday, August 9, 2012

Stupid virus! And a finished kitchen!

It was bound to happen eventually, I have gotten sick.  So far its sinus, headache, body ache, sore throat & an icky cough.  I didn't have a fever yesterday but today I have a low grade one.  Please cross your fingers it doesn't get to 101.5 when I have to make the dreaded call to the oncologist & tell them I have a fever & then wait for them to tell me to go to the ER.

The kids come home Sunday - I need to be back to 100% by then!  They are in Disney World tonight & tomorrow with my brother's family.  Lucky ducks!  I can't wait to see pictures.

In brighter news, our kitchen is finished!  We are in love with it - still not thrilled with the ice maker but we will work thru that over the next couple of days I hope.  Here's a pic.

Not much other news to report! 





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading our comments!