Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Its been a good day!

Well, my platelets were high enough today to proceed with chemo this week.  Thats good news - as much as I hate getting it, I love getting it out of the way.  So today I'm almost done with Cytoxan, Red Devil & Vincristine and almost done with the 2nd unit of blood.

Julie B has been here with me every step of the way which has been wonderful.  So nice to have company to keep me from sprinting on out of here.

Happy to report I am done with Vincristine FOREVER.  After tomorrow that will be the case for the Cytoxan and Red Devil too.  Tomorrow my neighbor, Angie, is coming and so is Pam - two knitting experts - so I am planning to get double instruction!

Looks like the next and final round of Turbo Chemo (the 5 day treatment) will be Labor Day week.  Will keep you posted about needs for volunteers that week!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading our comments!