Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Halfway!

So today marked past halfway for me - 25 treatments done & 24 to go! Tomorrow is hump day & this week will be on the down slide too! I appreciate all the notes & texts this week. They definitely help me. Been very tired & a bit nauseous although I did manage a bowl of chicken noodle soup & peach cobbler for dinner. Going to bed early again... Right now I'm listening to EB help Eri clean out her toys. Women after my own heart. I'm excited to have this week well underway & looking forward to a 5 day weekend! Tomorrow is our preconstruction meeting for our kitchen project. They are starting the work Thursday! I will document with pictures of course. Pretty excited for our new fridge, freezer & ice machine! Will write again later in the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading our comments!