Saturday, January 19, 2013

Got my hair did!

Today Eri & I spent the day together while Kendall took Emilia to a swim meet in Chattanooga.

We had a big time. Have to confess I totally overdid it. Let's see we started at Dunkin Donuts. Then we went & got my hair done. After that we went to the mall. Eri got a new Build A Bear for her great report card. Then we shopped a bit in the mall. After that it was Chick Fil A for lunch then Costco. Then Old Navy so Eri could get some "skinny jeans" in 4 colors! After that we headed home, dropped off our goods & went to the Y to swim. I'm tired just writing about our day! After the Y we went to Target & got EB a new TV. Came home & got that up & running. That was about all I could do! Kendall & EB got home around 5.30 so we are all back together now!

My hair was a big surprise for everybody. I like it - it's a little yellower than I'd like optimally but it's fun & I am beyond thrilled to have hair to play with!!

What do you think?!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading our comments!