Thursday, September 12, 2013

A Year Tomorrow


It really doesn't seem possible that tomorrow marks one year of being cancer free. I wish I had some words of deep wisdom to share, but I don't. Mostly these days are just like my days were pre cancer. I go to work, love my kids, treasure my husband, enjoy my friends. Same things everybody does...  I am struck, though, how quickly life can return to normal. Just as I was struck when I was diagnosed by how quickly life can become not normal.

I definitely have a deeper appreciation today for the routine things in life -- haircuts, eyebrows, exercise, healthy checkups, parent teacher meetings, vacations, & the like.

I will post tomorrow with some then & now pictures & some more thoughts, plus an update on what The Musgrove Family is up to....

Hug your family tonight!!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Hi Judy! I just got reading through a few of your posts and just wanted to say congrats on the 1 year mark of being cancer free! I am involved in the cancer community and had a quick question, would you mind emailing me back when you get the chance. Thanks! - emilywalsh688(at)gmail.com.

    Emmy

    ReplyDelete

I love reading our comments!