Tuesday, December 4, 2012

TIme to make the donuts


Its been a tough few days at work.  Wish I didn't have to go there this morning.  You know, I would've thought after all I've been thru this year that I just wouldn't care as much about bullshit at the office.  But its interesting, I find I do still care.  I'm not sure if thats good or bad.  It just is.

I'm looking forward to seeing Dr Keedy and Dr Holt this afternoon.  I'm not looking forward to being back in the Vanderbilt Cancer Center.  I wonder if it will feel good to be back there as a survivor or if it will feel as claustrophobic and terrifying as it has ever other time?  Lets just hope the news is good.  I have an echocardiogram before I see the docs to check if the adriamycin has had any lasting negative effects on my heart.  I don't notice any but the ecg will tell us for certain.

I'll post the news when I have it - hope everybody has a great day.

For photo therapy, remember this?  Shaving my head back in March.  Gosh I hope I never have to do that again.  Puts some of the crap at work in perspective for me at least.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading our comments!