I realized something random today - everybody knows pink ribbons are for breast cancer. What a wonderful cause - there are races, walks, kitchen appliances, shoes, apparel, etc. to support breast cancer research. But what is out there for other cancers? Not a whole heck of a lot. Don't get me wrong, with my family experience, I 100% support all the breast cancer causes - just makes me a little curious as to why there aren't causes for other cancers. The question of the week is - wig, hat, scarf, doo rag or bald? Wrestling around these options in my mind - while I wait for the inevitable hair fall out to begin. I'll probably lean towards bald - especially when its hot out - but a cool black long wig with some colorful streaks might just suit me! If you have a view or an opinion, let me know. I told you I would post the link to all the pictures from the weekend. Here they are - if you want any of the original files (they are about 7 MB e...
Such wonderful, amazing, happy news! Congratulations, let the celebration begin! :)
ReplyDelete