Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Things are sprouting

Yes some of the seeds we planted are sprouting, both in the garage & in the garden. And the veggie plants we started are doing well. I will post some pics this weekend. It's so fun to go out there & see what's happening. They are installing the irrigation tomorrow so that will be good. Doing okay this week. Today I was very tired so I worked at home this afternoon. Going to bed early & hoping to feel great in the morning. Kendall is going to South Carolina tomorrow; his great Aunt Bert passed away last night so he will be going to her funeral Friday & be back late Saturday afternoon. The girls & I are planning a pizza, movie & slumber party night Friday. Thanks again for all the emails, cards & texts. Love, appreciate & treasure each & every word!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading our comments!